All-Star Honda January 2017 Newsletter
Employee Holiday Celebration
1. Where are you from originally?
I am originally from Kenosha.
2. How long have you been employed at the dealership?
I have been employed at All-Star Honda for 2 and a half years!
3. How did you get into the auto industry?
I heard that All-Star Honda was hiring and decided I needed a change in career.
4. What are your day to day responsibilities?
My general responsibilities are answering and making phone calls, answering questions, scheduling appointments for service and sales and making sure that all customers receive the MVP Treatment.
5. What are your qualifications that make you an All-Star team member?
I am a team player, I make sure that everyone that I speak to is treated like an MVP, I work hard and try to get my customers the best information possible to make the process of buying a vehicle is the the most convenient process possible!
6. Why would you recommend customers choose All-Star?
We treat every customer who walks through the door like an MVP. This dealership is the most family orientated dealership that I have ever been too with such loyal and happy customers!
7. Is there anything you want to share or promote that you’re involved in outside of All-Star?
I am a strong supporter of the It Can Wait Campaign! Put your phone down while driving!
8. What’s your favorite sport(s)?
My favorite sports are football baseball and Competitive drone flying.
9. What’s your favorite team(s)? Bears, Cubs, and 4 blade flyers.